Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

sana_2282546
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I have designed a board with CX3 chip ( CYUSB3065-BZXI ) and deployed for ESD testing with the below configuration, during the ESD test CX3 chip ge... Show More
veRN_2322216
Hello,            I am working on FX3S in that we want to write data to SD card which is coming from FPGA and  also wants to read data from USB to Hos... Show More
nich_4061921
Hi!So id like to take advantage of usb 3 in HID's but as I can understand, the example labeled cyfxusbhost has the following comment "This example dem... Show More
gean_3054931
hello,I am interfaced  an image sensor to fx3 in 16 bit mode...i am using only 10 bit data pins of fx3,remaining 6 bit data pins are unconnectedcan i ... Show More
rohoc_3075686
     The USBAudio class read the audio data from flash.     So I think we should store audio data in the flash first, how can I do this? And where can... Show More
edloc_953886
Good morning, I have an issue related the usage of CX3 solution.Let me say that the CX3 based board we designed time ago works fine when the sensor wo... Show More
beab_3496301
Hello all;I am actually working on CX3 connected to OV12895 sensor which delivers an 10-bits Raw image. Is it possible that the GPIF module may genera... Show More
kethc_3461626
This is similar to the issue reported here: break does not work after upgrading to FX3 SDK 1.3.4 The issue is that after upgrading the sdk and the ver... Show More
dasuc_3814096
Hello,Can we connect (PATA SD-CARD)  for example(https://www.amazon.com/SHINESTAR-Adapter-Memory-Converter-Laptop/dp/B079GSGCJY/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=pata+sd+card+mmc&qid=1550482308&s=gateway&sr=8-3-spell... Show More
beskc_1176496
The FX3 SDK for Linux v 1.3.3 includes the example 07_bulkreader.c in which the API uses libusb_bulk_transfer (trivially wrapped) to receive 64 bytes ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.