Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

AnWa_3863696
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I saw there is a link for this discussionResolutions with multiple Frame rates in CX3 UVC-CDC ,I try the suggested solution, and update the value ... Show More
chhe_4303246
Hello:     I am developing with the denebola RDK now.I read the linux ov5640 driver code, and found out the sensor's frame rate can be changed by regi... Show More
DhN_4227681
Hi,I am working on SD card, we want to write data to SD card which is coming from FPGA. Creating the DMA channel i.e GPIF II to SD card to write the d... Show More
IzMa_4105896
I'm trying to implement a CDC to UART bridge similar to the cyusbuart example working but without hardware handshake (no CTS/RTS).  The cyusbuart exam... Show More
MuS_2014846
Hi Everyone,       I have been trying to program the Slavefifo image file to  FX3 RAM and Boot from USB in my Custom Cypress Device Board.Initially it... Show More
WGT_4383351
Can I connect two FX3 back to back through the FIFO interface, then connect two PCs to each of them, then communicate at very high speed between the P... Show More
DhN_4227681
SDK Project
solved msg Solved
Hi,The SDK code is not working while copying from one system to another system and breaking point is not hitting in SDK code.We check the windows vers... Show More
RuPa_4353591
I have a problem in using the CCyIsocEndPoint->XferData for a low-latency loopback application.Basically I want to measure the loop latency in a FX3 d... Show More
AkCh_1378701
Hi sir,By using Cypress EZ USB Suite building a CX3 based firmware, i am looking for on how to create a confidential.A file, originally from a confide... Show More
nich_4171101
How does the monochrome raw data map into yuv? If its 8bit or 10bit. In the attachment is the 10bit raw data mapping into yuv, the y can only store 8 ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.