Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

waxi_4600311
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,   I use cyusb3065 and 0v5640 to tranmit image data by DMA. I config stream dma as CY_U3P_DMA_TYPE_MANUAL_MANY_TO_ONE dma, and commit data buffe... Show More
GiSa_4520796
FPGA to FX3
solved msg Solved
Hi,My application is to receive data from FPGA i.e...,FPGA --->GPIF -----> FX3 P-Port ----> S0 PortI am using GpifToUsb firmware which is modified to ... Show More
bayi_4531756
I now want to copy the sensor configurations into the CX3 firmware. But the sensor configurations occupy 28kB space. And my code area and data area si... Show More
MiWa_2226056
Hey guys,I have a problem regarding SPI flash programming with the new SDK 1.3.4 on Linux: With SDK 1.3.3 and cyusb_linux 1.0.4 I used to program cyus... Show More
roji_4156651
My firmware works at super speed perfectly. Now I want to change to high speed for some reason. But I found that host software cannot receive any data... Show More
roji_4156651
I have a mipi camera based on CX3 at super speed(USB3.0). It works perfectly in PC but not stable in RK3399(Embedded UBuntu16.04 System). After start-... Show More
GiSa_4520796
Hi,I am transferring data from P-Port of FX3 to S0-Port of FX3 and then to SD Card.For that i am using the below attached firmware.Initially,the devic... Show More
qiko_3575871
Hello everyone,I have a problem. Could somebody help me?I want to transfer data between PC and Cypress device. The operating system is Ubuntu 16.04.I ... Show More
SeCe_4603466
Hello,I am opening this discussion on behalf of a colleague who can't speak English and I am not familiar with the subject here.I hope it gets across ... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Dear All:Our FX3 connects to a lot of slave devices by I2C, and I found the general call address from the I2C spec as the following figure:I don't rea... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.