Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

JaCa_2860716
USB superspeed peripherals
When the CYUSB3Kit-003 is plugged in with J4 installed, nothing appears in control center.The kit does appear with the default demo streamer example w... Show More
viya_4626641
I intend to interface a camera with 16-bit grayscale video over USB UVC using the FX3. As per AN75779, the chip  supports YUY2 where grayscale is only... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloHere is my understanding of which errata corresponds to the three  "2.2 Unexpected Connection Failures"  items of  TroubleShooting Guide.Please t... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloIf the assignment of address A1, A0 is 32bit or 16bit so far, it will be configured as follows.GPIO [28] / CTL [11] / A1GPIO [29] / CTL [12] / A0... Show More
HuNg_4075441
Hello,What is the best way (Host and FX3 firmware routines) to program the FPGA via SPI interface for the FPGA configuration image (.bin) is more than... Show More
NoLe_4131831
根據 FX3 的文檔,uart debug mode 在 使用 32-bits 時就不能同時使用 uart debug。想請問是否有其他方式可以同時使用 32-bits 跟 uart debug mode? Show More
MaSt_4567191
HelloI get the following error while debugging a cx3 project based on EZUSBERROR: Bad JTAG communication: Write to IR: Expected 0x1, got 0x0 (TAP Comm... Show More
bayi_4531756
In order to simplify and minimize the size of the board,  I have to remove the pmode switch from the board now. But I still want to reserve the functi... Show More
PrM_1403381
Hi,I am using Cypress Fx3 DVK (CYUSB3KIT-003), In cypress errata I found about above mentioned subject.So in firmware, In CyFxUSBEventCB function in C... Show More
OlJo_4577026
The FX3 documentation (SDK version 1.3.4) for CyU3POsTimerInit claims that the default timer tick interval is 1ms.This does not match the implementati... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.