Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Peya_4162826
USB superspeed peripherals
I would like to change USB mode between USB 2.0 and 3.0 base on SDK 1.3.4 demo module " cyfxbulklpmandcache" , but it cannot be successful.It always r... Show More
KeWa_2323766
I use test host application provided in the following link. UVC Extension unit https://community.cypress.com/message/142801#142801I didn't change the ... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloAsynchronous SRAM timing is used by using CYUSB3014. However, since tOHC is 0.5ns on the customer's system, the operation can not be guaranteed b... Show More
WGT_4383351
Just tested the firmware, have some problem/question:(1) First, use control center to test the 16KB IN or OUT endpoint, but both have inifnite capacit... Show More
ToWo_4256761
Hi,what is the best example to use (spi regmode or spi dmamode) for setting up a CMOS sensor that uses SPI interface. Is there any code examples avail... Show More
WGT_4383351
Two CYUSB3KIT-003 are stack connected and the firmware are downloaded to RAM and 8KB file is transfered successfully as 001-87216_AN87216_Designing_a_... Show More
poas_4520791
FX3-FPGA
solved msg Solved
Hello,I have to transfer data from FX3 to FPGA using GPIF II Interface.here Producer Events are generating but Consumer Events are not generating.Plea... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi,I see in the FX3 TRM that the CX3 has weak internal pullups, but there's no API (that I found) to enable them.  How is this done?Thanks,Scott Show More
poas_4520791
Hi,I have to  transfer data from FX3 to FPGA  using GPIF II interface.I'm using the firmware that is in  AN65974 and i will give data through control ... Show More
WGT_4383351
In CYUSB3KIT-003 the VBUS pin of FX3 is connected to the output of U11.Then when J3 is removed and VBUS pin of FX3 will depends on external power stat... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.