Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

bojankoce
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, guys.In our system we have FX3 controller used to control various IMX image sensors through FPGA. In FX3 we have implemented the firmware from AN75779 ... Show More
CHCo_4587496
does cx3 have any requirements for h-blanking?  what is the minimum h-blanking that i can set? Show More
WGT_4383351
Why is it :RD_WR_IDLE--(if FLAGA)-->DR_ADDR--(if FLAGA & &DMA_RDY_TH0)-->RD_CTRLcan this work too:RD_WR_IDLE--(if FLAGA & &DMA_RDY_TH0)-->DR_ADDR--(if... Show More
Robin_Peng
Hi sir,Four CY7C65215-32LTXI connected to HUBs of other manufacturers, are there any restrictions? What needs attention?Thanks Show More
Robin_Peng
Hi sir,I have a basic question.FX3S/SD3/CYWB0x2xABS/CYWB016xBB  connects a Nand Flash, can these USBs support bad block detection? Or integrated Nand ... Show More
RyHe_4625881
Hello Everybody,I am very new to the Cypress Community and I am struggliing to configure a Raspberri Pi V2 camera module using EZ USB Suite. The Raspb... Show More
JeCh_4640591
Hi I am trying to use FX3 sdk in my custom CX3 based board.I have tested several examples within FX3 SDK v1.3.4.My board is able to run YUV Camera Pre... Show More
TeLe_4638221
hello everyI am using FX3 to stream image data. I refered the AN75779 document to use UVC interface. I just wanna know how to get raw14 format data by... Show More
WGT_4383351
When build the slave's GPIF project after removing the FLAGC pin, GPIF designer asks:"This project will be built using mirror states and state machine... Show More
WGT_4383351
In AN87216, is Fig.5 and Fig.6 for generic example for read/write of slave, or the exact timing in the Master/Slave setup?In the master state machine,... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.