Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MaMa_4520856
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello as JayakrishnaT_76​ mention I have problem with  FX3 device is not receiving any buffers from the external masterI use AN65974 firmware and Sync... Show More
GrHa_3282776
Hi,I would like to see an example of encrypting the bitstream of an I2C EEPROM to prevent duplication or reverse engineering.  I understand there is a... Show More
Kenshow
Hi, allI would like to confirm about P of example Calculation in KBA226722 as follows:S = 640*480*2 = 614400 bytesF = Greatest integer less than (6144... Show More
mile_4687071
Hello,I want to use the FX3 UART peripheral for communication with another microcontroller. We are using six FX3 as slaves and one microcontroller as ... Show More
mile_4674746
Hi,We are using CYUSB3064/5 as in USB self powered mode.What is the minimum detection voltage level of VBUS?"I found this comment from EZ-USB FX3/FX3S... Show More
PraveenAmara
Hi Team, we are working on converting HDMI to UVC video stream of 1080p 60fps video format YVU422. Now we are doing via FPGA. HDMI2.0 --> ADV7611 --> ... Show More
FuBe_4381791
Hello Cypress!I've only spent a day or 2 trying to work this one out so apologies if I've missed a resource, but the API docs and examples do not have... Show More
BeCh_1049336
Hello,I download my UVC firmware to RAM with control center, and preview the images with "WebcamViewer".I encounter one problem, that is the device re... Show More
adki_3154446
Hi,We use FX3 USB3 Explorer Kit to simulate USB camera (USBIsoSourceSink project), in a real USB web cam, we able to see flickering pictures when the ... Show More
GaK_4661021
Hi,We are working with the CX3 component as a UVC class with an OV5640 camera sensor and we are also developing windows host application for the same.... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.