Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

LuTa_4642501
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I'm trying to change cyfxusbi2cregmode to read other I2C devices in the bus.I made some changes and this is my current code: I2C Cypress - Pastebin.com... Show More
vim_2255711
Dear All, For us  write data from GPIF II to Storage Port(through FatFs) and USB simultaneously.  Earlier we have done with MANUAL IN to write on stor... Show More
CoCo_4528381
Hello everyone!For my project I need to connect the cx3 (through i2c) with two slaves: a camera and another sensor.During the initialization of the sl... Show More
LeGa_3963206
Hi all,I have FX3 firmware that combines AN75779 (modified to receive 32-bit GPIF data) and USB-to-serial. I'm using SuperSpeedKit connected to Zeadbo... Show More
Z_Du_1327421
Hi,       we have finished CDC and UVC with FX3 in Windows OS successfully. Now we want use the same product in Linux OS, but when we input “dmesg” in... Show More
kumu_4723976
Sir,  I want to make high-speed USB communication to a PC of my project to be implemented on an FPGA board (presently using cyclone IV based Deo nano ... Show More
hola_4724651
Hi, there!I've tried demo of <1.3\firmware\serialif_examples\cyfxusbspiregmode> with pmode[2:0]=z11 and download img to spi flash by "usb control cent... Show More
FuBe_4381791
Hello Cypress!I have a weird behavior with fx3 and emmc, when using SIB S0 with a 32gb emmc in manual, I am able to interact with it fine in Windows a... Show More
stde_4726966
I'm dusting off an old design, and it includes a CYUSB3014.  Does this device need to be programmed?  Also, I'm having trouble sourcing this device.  ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,    In my application, I would like to write data from GPIF II to Storage Port and USB. I saw that to do a multicast, I have to choose a manu... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.