Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

AlEr_4025481
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,I took basic cyfxgpiftousb example from c:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\basic_examples\ and added CyU3PPibRegisterCal... Show More
jayesh_joshi
Hi,I developing firmware that can stream data at 720p@30 fps. Input format is RAW10. As RAW10 is not supported streaming for windows, I have experimen... Show More
RyTh_4740406
I am looking for an equivalent form of the FindPin Function in Video for Linux that will allow me to send a trigger to a UVC camera that is attached t... Show More
OpKa_1922276
Hi Cypress Experts:I am trying connect camera with ISP to CX3, but no image output.The ISP output MIPI setting as below:The CX3 configuration as below... Show More
TeMa_2997106
Is there a USB-Serial Bridge Controller that supports USB3.0?Or, do you have a plan for that product?CY7C65213 is USB 2.0 certified, so I just want th... Show More
ToKi_1339406
Dear supports,we want to use memory in normal operation F/W (280KB) + backup F/W (280KB).During normal operation, only F/W (280KB) is used. If there i... Show More
EsPo_3827446
I referred AN4053  Streaming Data Through Isochronous or Bulk Endpoints on EZ-USB® FX2™ and FX2LP   I followed the chapter 2 Associated Project Files,... Show More
EsPo_3827446
Please send me link for FX2LP programming guide. for example:   CPUCS = 0x02;                 //12MHz operation , CPUCS[4:3] = 10.                    ... Show More
vim_2255711
Dear Cypress,Write data to Storage Port(through FatFs):I was running the cyfx3_fatfs  example code on FX3S board, where am using write commandFX3S: `w... Show More
dach_3214351
Hi all,    I want to setup many producer to many consumers as below:1. CY_U3P_UIB_SOCKET_PROD_2 and CY_U3P_CPU_SOCKET_CONS. DMA channel create mode is... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.