Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

sj_1680686
USB superspeed peripherals
I need to generate clock with frequency changing between 2MHz and 2.2MHz in every 10 periods. I could generate the clean PWM with     gpioComplexConfi... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello It is described about  "CYUSB3012 and CYUSB3014 Pin List"  in the FX3 datasheet.However, the BGA pin numbers are blank in some places.I will att... Show More
jayesh_joshi
Hi, I am facing some unusual issues with my CX3. When I start streaming using the host app some of the frames in starting are not proper. After 15-20 ... Show More
user_2585021
I have a question.when FX3 power is on, After loading ROM from I2C,GPIO[52] output signal signal behaves as follows.             _________________|   ... Show More
sach_4661001
FX3 I2S
solved msg Solved
你好。我看I2S規範由sck,ws,sd所組成,但是fx3卻有4組訊號I2S_CLK,I2S_SD,I2S_WS,I2S_MSCLK。請問有什麼不同?該如何使用? Show More
ThAl_4704151
Hello All, I'm supposed to be writing firmware for the FX3, but I'm having a hard time getting started. I've tried to pick out the parts of the exampl... Show More
steven
Can you give me a demo of cx3 image transmission without UVC(non-uvc)  and sensor  Raw image  translate?    1、Cx3 driver  Demo    2、cx3 fireware  Demo... Show More
sj_1680686
In the TRM, 4.2 Clock Management, it says that the master clock of up to 500 MHz can be generated. But I couldn't find how to do it anywhere. It seems... Show More
RiBi_4316346
Hello,I am streaming video from CMOS sensor to Windows 10 PC using CX3.The firmware was obtained using the standard configuration tool, and I am able ... Show More
BaSi_4567401
Can you please let me know if the cyucb3_win10_x64 driver is Microsoft certified? If you, can you please send a link to the certified version?Thank Yo... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.