Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

SvLa_874621
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,we use USB3 re-drivers in our hardware setup to improve the overall signal quality on the USB3 links. This works fine for USB3 but in case if we co... Show More
SaBh_294166
Hi. In reading:cypress GX3 ethernet can't be recognized by macOS 10.15 still not clear if the drivers are available to support MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) ... Show More
EtWh_2921621
I have an image sensor chip sending me buffers. I'm using 4 mipi lanes, and the bandwidth is high. I'm using a multi-channel DMA configuration, per no... Show More
AnXu_4255976
Hello ,Present I encounter a solution issue.I don't know whether CYUSB3014 can realize the function as below,I want to use GPIF in CYUSB3014 as master... Show More
stch_4759551
We are in Hong Kong/Shenzhen region. We would to develop new 1080p60 video capture product. Should we use CYUSB3014 or any others are recommended?And ... Show More
AnCo_4758931
I know this is a bit silly but understanding abbreviations is important to me, especially if I'm expected to use (and thus document) them in my own so... Show More
EtWh_2921621
cx3 clocks
solved msg Solved
Not impressed with the developer community as a solution for questions AT ALL.  I have another question up here, for days, no reply by anybody.Here's ... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloQ1-1) If the value of "Output Pixel Clock [Mhz]" exceeds the Max value, what parameter should I correct?Q1-2)  Please tell me the reason mentione... Show More
gyle_4646071
Hello. I am Lee.I want to transmit the raw data of the RGB bayer image sensor using FX3.For the first time, I made an FX3 test board and tested it.The... Show More
PrM_1403381
Hi,I am referring to FX3 Fail Safe Firmware Update , and able to implement the second stage boot loader for i2c and it is working as expected. same wa... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.