Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

yaqi_4776616
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi  After I have created the CX3 project, configured all the parameters and saved them, why didn't the system automatically generate the cyu3imagesens... Show More
gedi_1175646
I am looking for a way to take the output of a sensor with signals of 14 bit parallel data, pixel clock, LV and FV and i want to convert it to USB vid... Show More
TeMa_2997106
Is it possible to have multiple device class settings in one FW?It wants to have both CDC and UVC.Tetsuo Show More
PeSh_4780406
Working on porting some windows code based on CyAPI for the FX3 to cyusb Linux library. Looking around the cyusb library I don't see a equivalent func... Show More
lfl_4816136
hello,I used the GPIF tool to design a state machine, and successfully generated a cyfxgpif2config.h file, but when I added this header file to my pro... Show More
user_1484456
In AN75779, dual video streams are put into 16-bit-width GPIF bus, the high byte and low low one are used for different video channel individedly. It ... Show More
IaLi_4435656
Hi All,     I am setting cx3config.cycx, but I get some problem. The error show " Parallel output cannot finish within 1 line. Use faster Output Pixel... Show More
Robin_Peng
你好,我们这边有一个需求就是在使用32bit gpif高速传输的功能,并且也要使用spi flash进行数据读写,我看手册上写32bit gpif不能和spi flash同时配置,请问你们那边有什么好的解决方案呢? Show More
FuBe_4381791
Hello Cypress!I've run into some really strange behaviour with my HID keyboard interface, it is essentially the same as the mouse interface example, b... Show More
YeVe_4753746
Hello All!I am using Visual Studio 2019 to create a C ++ Windows Forms Application using the appropriate extension.I made an application that displays... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.