Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

HuYa_4249091
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, where could I get the information for Memory Usage after compiling, such as code area, data area & RTOS managed heap area? Any help will be highly... Show More
sbattazzo_arc
Hello all, I got my modified AN75779 setup working with standard resolutions, especially 640 x 480, 720p or 1080p. So far I have not been able to get ... Show More
channabasappa
Hello,   Camera Sensor : AR1335 RAW8 ,  640*480 ,  CSI clock -160MHZ , 2-lane, 2FPSOn the Denebola development board we are successfully streaming dat... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hello I am doing a CX3 UVC configuration and I want to configure MODE6 according to IMX294 datasheet as shown below.I would like to know what values I... Show More
MaAr_2545856
Device application is HDMI input to the USB output The design is based on the lattice USB3 Video bridge development kit. I am able to stream the video... Show More
LuckyLuo
Dear sir , In my FX3 case,  why the UvcHandleDmaReset repeated after   OBS  app  invoke usb3 device enumerated as  FX3 IS CAM RDK  .   The FX3 connect... Show More
Mikeaccu21
Hi, I'm in need to know if the CYUSB3014 can be a drop in replacement for the CYUSB3012? The CYUSB3014 is 512KB SRAM, and the CYUSB3012 is 256. We onl... Show More
bk
Hi.   I'm using CX3, and have I2c problem. below is part of my code, which  the I2c trouble exists.   status = CyU3PMipicsiSetIntfParams (&1Mega_img,... Show More
GM
Hi there,   I'm using cyusb3014 FX3 usb IC for I2C/SPI/GPIO handling and it all works fine. SPI is for flash control. But SPI speed is little slow, so... Show More
paddyliu

Hi  Sir,

目前客户需要额外两路SPI接口,可以通过USB进行扩展,给客户推荐CY7C65215 ,但是客户需要同时对两路SPI进行控制,而不是分时复用,请问下CY7C65215 是否合适?谢谢

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.