Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

KevinSegovia
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, We purchased three Denebola RDK and after testing them, we are ready to make the next step and design our own board. Because of the complexity of ... Show More
Philip
Hello,We are developing a custom module that features MIPI 2lane, 960 Mbps/lane.The module has "Embedded Line Data" so we are able to recognize whethe... Show More
rossihwang
Env: Ubuntu 20.04, SDK1.3.4_linux The thing is no matter use cyusb_linux or download_fx3, flash programmer can be loaded to RAM successfully, but the ... Show More
GrCa_1363456
What is Infineon's recommended method to use USB-C to interconnect devices designed for PCIe? Will one of the Peripheral Devices: FX3, CX3 or SX3 conv... Show More
njxsy_wqf
The output of CY3065+OV5640 is normal when connected to the computer UVC. After connecting to the Android phone, the UVC device can be recognized, but... Show More
suresh
Downloaded project from git and trying to build with command cs-make build job failed with below error as  it is unable to find the fx3.ld from curren... Show More
chsh_1759911
my product need to load spi flash data sometimes and receive over 2gbps data from gpif interface  cy3014 can not configure spi and gpif-32 bit at same... Show More
Peng

how to control cyusb3014 in usb1.0 mode?

yaqi_4776616
Hello I have a CX3 project and now I need to do UART debugging, but my hardware does not have the UART wired out. The alternative I found in the commu... Show More
MiHu_1533901

Should the minimum RESET# pulse width at power on be measured using Vil or measured using Vih?

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.