Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Rohanth
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,  I'm trying to stream MIPIraw 10 1920X1080 60fps in CX3 Denebola kit, When I tried to tried to stream camera in Linux host I got CB failure. Ki... Show More
jjFrutos

Hi, I would like to know if cypress is planning the EOL of the CYUSB3014-BZXI.

Thanks in advance,

Juanjo

GrAU_4638336
Hello, Through different questions already asked on your website, we have been able to solve majority of our issues. However, for the custom we are cu... Show More
ZaTu_4258396
Good afternoon,   I am currently working on getting a new camera working on the same Cypress CX3 chip. We have created a very similar board to the one... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi, I faced a strange behavior in the execution of the firmware sequence, I have used RAM mode booting to load the firmware while developing and testi... Show More
sherrydodo
Hello guys! I would like to ask a question about the conversion for image format from RAW10 to YUV2. The CX3 MIPI configuration for my project is that... Show More
KaFu_3122371
Hello, I am having a problem with my FX3 application where the FX3 no longer respond on the USB3 lines or I2C lines (the two ways I can communicate wi... Show More
arnova2
We purchased a Terasic C5G FPGA board + FX3 Explorer Kit + Altera HSMC adapter board. According to Terasic's manual the voltage standard for the signa... Show More
yxx0803
Hello, Some settings in my design as follows: DMA buffer:       16KB(size)X 2(number) In my firmware:CyU3PGpifSocketConfigure (3,CY_U3P_PIB_SOCKET_3,6... Show More
MaXi_1246331
FX3 Slave FIFO active edge can be set by firmware. If I set,for example, negedge as the Active edge,does it mean both read and write operation use neg... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.