Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

shorbach
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, I am considering the CYUSB302x, CYUSB303x, CYUSB202x, for my project, but I would like to know the serial write performance when these devices ... Show More
puqi_4721621
CYUSB3014
solved msg Solved
Target: I want to transfer data from host to FPGA with CYUSB3014 in super speed mode.   Implementation:win10     Firmware: AN65974 with slavefifo... Show More
TeMa_2997106
AN79938 contains the recommended PAD design for NSMD. This document seems to have only information on 165-FBGA. Is there any information on the recomm... Show More
yxx0803
There was an application in my project.Fpga transferred an ACK frame to the host when fpga received a CMD frame from the host.The length of ACK and CM... Show More
laden
Hi,i use the fx3 to set a data link between PC and FPGA. On the USB control center,0x01 0x03 0x81 0x83 bulk endpoint serve as data transmission in aut... Show More
KaFu_3122371
Following the threads here: Re: FX3 SDK version 1.3.4 won't put breakpoints while running  , is there a fix or workaround for this problem? The workar... Show More
vsarr
Hello there, I am using a CYUSB3014 as a synchronous slave fifo interface to an Altera FPGA master. I have modified the 2-bit slave fifo sync firmware... Show More
WonjinHan
Dears.   I'm looking for the evaluation board with CYUSB3025-BZXI . Could you give me your information ? Any information is OK for me even it's thirdp... Show More
RaschTam
Hello In my Application I need a Master GPIF to an FPGA with a 16-bit address bus. I want to transmit and receive data through the USB directly to the... Show More
arnova2
Background: I'm designing an interface where I paired an FPGA with the FX3. I opted to use the "Synchronous Slave FIFO Interface" to interface with th... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.