Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

mgiacomelli
USB superspeed peripherals
I have been testing out various configurations of the FX3 and CyUSB driver to optimize throughput, and I've found something I don't fully understand. ... Show More
dmickels
Hello, I am trying to integrate some custom vendor requests and I am looking for a method to respond to these requests, but on a separate endpoint fro... Show More
Anup
We want to use  CYUSB3KIT-3 kit for host to host application for UBUNTU 18.04 . We downloaded the FX3_SDK_1.3.4_Linux and installed in line with your ... Show More
OfOr_1738446
I've developed my own UVC camera based on Cypress FX3. I have my own Vendor ID registered at usb.org When I use Cypress's Vendor ID and Product ID, al... Show More
RiBe_4514336
Hello everyone, I have been trying to program FX3 RAM and Boot from USB in my Custom Cypress Device Board, I'm using the CYUSB3014 chip on my custom b... Show More
HamburgSteak
Hi, I'm developing some products using CYUSB3KIT-003(FX3) these days. And I would like to use printf() functions of standard C library to send out dat... Show More
kipac_3825021
Hardware: CYUSB3025 (SD3) and Toshiba eMMC (5.1)Issue:CYUSB3025 is not able to boot from boot partition of eMMC, while boot from user partition works ... Show More
Pohsuan
Hi Team 目前開發CX3專案 可以正常在同一執行序下 Streaming Sensor 與使用 UART Register mode TX & RX 但是我想要把Streaming Sensor & UART 功能分別使用兩個Thread去執行 想請教一下是否可以提供 Multi Thread... Show More
wyw
ez usb fx3
solved msg Solved
I have done both of uac and uvc in fx3 development board that refer to USBAudioClass and USBVedioClass demo project of SDK,the usb3.0 connect to windo... Show More
MatthieuMerio
Hello,  I made a custom board based on Lattice USB3.0 Video Bridge devkit that's use an CYUSB3014-ZXI. When I connected it through USB cable in USB Bo... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.