Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

mgiacomelli
USB superspeed peripherals
I am struggling with getting stale GPIF data on the FX3 following host-side glitches or program crashes.  Presently, I configure 2 DMA channels from t... Show More
mitexus
Hello, Could you inform: what is Visual C++ version for the building application located on C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\applicat... Show More
RSar475
Hello, I'm trying to implement a camera using FX3 SDK 1.3.4 based upon the AN75779 firmware example. The connection to the sensor seems to be fine and... Show More
AKS

Hello. I need to interface sensor which has SPI control. May I know which Port/GPIOs on board, I need to use to connect via SPI?
Thanks.

LeoChen
Hi, I have got the fifo delay time caculation method from another link, but I'm confused about how to caculate the max fifo delay time. As my understa... Show More
mapper
Hi all,   Could you help me with the following?   I have an FPGA board with the following output format:     I would like to use an FX3 to receive th... Show More
kkly
我们使用CYUSB3014做了一块xilinx fpga+usb3.0接口板,在这个基础上实现usb3.0驱动。可以正常传输,但是偶尔会遇到随机性的PC端驱动问题,cyusb_error()接口提示为“no such deivce. Disconnected...?”。这个时候重启PC端驱动可以回复... Show More
esd
Hi,I am developing on the CYUSB3KIT-003 (FX3) using the EZ USB Suite on windows 10.Following the "CYUSB3KIT-003 SUPERSPEED EXPLORER KIT USER GUIDE" se... Show More
mapper
Hello,   I'm working my way through how the UVC descriptor structure works, so I will be thrilled to get details on the solution.    I'm trying to cre... Show More
tp2693
Hi,  I hope you are doing well This is the first time we are Implementing the  CYUSB3065-BZXC chip in a camera application. We are using the chip toge... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.