Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Subhash24
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,         I'm using the Denebola kit, and I want to implement a failsafe firmware update, so for that, I need to modify a code to get vendor requ... Show More
rainmen747
Is it possible to change DMA configuration while running and restart DMA? Below is a source that runs in 2-socket GPIF mode and runs fine. and I want ... Show More
LK

Is there CYUSB3.sys version for Windows 11?

TeMa_2997106
I want to rewrite the FW of FX3 without using the Control Center. Currently, FX3 FW rewriting starts the board in "USB BOOT mode", recognizes it as a ... Show More
jkhoo
Hi FX3 team, From the example code in slavefifo_example\slfifosync, the UART in CyFxSlFifoApplnDebugInit (void) in the example code is pointing to CY_... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,            For the last few days, I'm trying failsafe firmware update as explained here     , I'm using the same code and followed the same ste... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,         I want to send vendor-specific commands from the Control center to the Denebola kit, How to do that? and In the control center, I found... Show More
Subhash24
Hello, I'm using the Denebola kit, I'm trying to write data to SPI flash, I  don't get any error while writing data, but when trying to read back I ge... Show More
TeMa_2997106
I'm trying to run FX3 for compliance testing. But It can't enter test mode. Are there any conditions to enter test mode? Also, is there a way to tell ... Show More
Panneerraja
Hi All,  I am using a custom board where Fx3 USB controller is connected to Xilinx FPGA. I am trying to create an board level Vhdl/Verilog test bench ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.