Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Superspeed Peripherals

MaAr_2545856
New Contributor II

I am trying to use the AN75779 example project .I want to display the UVC device in Control Center . So that I can test SensorGetBrightness and SensorSetBrightness.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is very difficult display a UVC device on Control center. You need to find an equivalent Cypress VID/PID that has two interfaces and change the class to Vendor specific in descriptors. Easiest way to do a SET and GET brightness is to use a third party application like Bus Hound . Note that you might have to open a UVC application in order to open a video filter and send UVC specific commands.

Check if it helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is very difficult display a UVC device on Control center. You need to find an equivalent Cypress VID/PID that has two interfaces and change the class to Vendor specific in descriptors. Easiest way to do a SET and GET brightness is to use a third party application like Bus Hound . Note that you might have to open a UVC application in order to open a video filter and send UVC specific commands.

Check if it helps.

View solution in original post

HuYa_4249091
Contributor

Hi savanj_16:

The "Control Center" which you were talking about is the "Cypress - USB Control Center", right?

Thank you

0 Likes