Strictly necessary cookies are on by default and cannot be turned off. Functional, Performance and Tracking/targeting/sharing cookies can be turned on below based on your preferences (this banner will remain available for you to accept cookies). You may change your cookie settings by deleting cookies from your browser. Then this banner will appear again. You can learn more details about cookies HERE.
Strictly necessary (always on)
Functional, Performance and Tracking/targeting/sharing (default off)
Here are questions about FX3 and need Cypress' advice.
1. Could FX3 support line buffer for Streaming Frame? Ex: receive 10 line input via ISP , then output 10 line data directly. Or FX3 need wait a full Frame for output ?
2. If FX3 is frame base buffer (need wait full frame) , what is the output latency ? 1/fps second ?
3. If FX3 could support line buffer , what is the minimum output latency (or how many line)?
4. For FX3 ISO mode, the Throughput(bandwidth) is 82700KBps , around 3GBps. Does it mean the max bandwidth is “streaming resolution x fps x bit/pixel”? ex: 4656x3496(16M) x 4~5fps x 16bit/pixel (please refer to the attachment, there is a table inside it)
5. Could FX3 support add frame count information for each frame ?