Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Superspeed Peripherals

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello- I hope this is the correct forum for this if not please point me to the right place....

I have a simple EZ-USB Suite project for the FX3 created on a Win 7- it builds fine.  When I try and bring the project over to a Win10 machine, clicking the Build Project button tells me there is 'Nothing To Build' . Looking at the Tool Chain Editor settings, I see the following error under the Configuration setting:

Orphaned configuration. No base extension cfg exists for ilg.gnuarmeclipse.managedbuild.cross.config.elf.debug.1524826368

Under Current toolchain, I see 

Orphaned toolchain ilg.gnuarmeclipse.managedbuild.cross.toolchain.elf.debug.402899216 (Cross ARM GCC)

And under Current builder I see 

Orphaned builder ilg.gnuarmeclipse.managedbuild.cross.builder.1857435584 (Gnu Make Builder)

Try as I might I can not seem to fix this.  Searching around indicates something about wrong plugins being installed but if I try and 'Install New Software' I do not get any options to install.  This is happening on 2 different Win 10 machines after a clean install of the FX3 SDK and Dev Kit tools.  The attached doc shows the Tool Chain dialogue.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Please create a Tech Support case so that we can investigate more on this issue.

regards,

-Madhu Sudhan 

0 Likes