Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Dear,    I am zhangyj, I have developed a project, that using CY7C68013A in slaveFIFO mode. Now I want to download the firmware to EEPROM,    I have c... Show More
Anonymous
 I'm getting NOWHERE very FAST!  My biggest problem is that there seems to be nothing out there consistent with AN15484 "USB Flash Drive Controller Us... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi All,              AN66806 (previously titled "GPIF design guide") has been re-written to incorporate feedback from the customers. The new applicat... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    AN65209 has been re-written to incorporate feedback from all the customers used so far. The new application note can be found in the follow... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello all,    Latest revision of application note -N5063- EZ-USB FX1/FX2LP Boot Options is released (available at http://www.cypress.com/?rID=34253) ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have modified Cyload driver for my product. I generate a Installer package ( NSIS) for my product  that includes SW and required drivers (Cyl... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    Could you provide .inf file for script download of FX2 for windows 7. Please tell me here to place the  .inf , .spt files . iam having problem  ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,     I work on Cy7C68013A FX2LP usb 2.0 HS controller.     I need to interface a cmos image sensor to the controller. The PCLK (pixel clock ) of t... Show More
Anonymous
I'm using the CyUSB.dll file to control the CY7C68013 and CY7C64713 in some legacy gear.  Where do I find a list of what the commands do or a defintio... Show More
Anonymous
Regarding the now obsolete CY7C68013 part (not -A). Is there a way to change the USB state machine from adressed to configured without it receiving th... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.