Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 I am using CY8CKIT-050 PSoC 5LP development kit, connected to a Windows 8 PC through Full Speed USB 2.0. Can somebody help me in understanding how th... Show More
Anonymous
        As i know, i2c master would be  need "ack" in send data or address. If the ack is not happpen from slave, master will be hang status. i worry ... Show More
ShopithamR_26
My USB component control Endpoint size in Encore 2 is only 8 Bytes . In my application I need to transfer 64 Bytes . How to do it?    The control Endp... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everybody!    Page 21 of AN56377 (Revision *J) mentions that PSoC supports a maximum packet size of 64 bytes using the Store-and-Forward mode and a... Show More
Anonymous
 I am wiring up an embedded device to trasmit data via the FX3 to a PC.  I'm using pretty much a stock SlaveFifoSync.img from the examples in the deve... Show More
Anonymous
 PSoC 5LP ARchitecture TRM mentions about circular DMA mode in which multiple TDs are chanined together and used in a circular manner. Is there any wa... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'd like to use the slave FIFO to push some data from a device to my host. I configured my FX2 chip to use EP6 as IN endpoint. However if I try... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,ALL    The project needs to use the CY7C63813 endpoint 0 as the data sending and receiving, the realization of the host computer through the endpo... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,        I am using FX3 chip on my design board, when i use USB3.0 cable with lower frequencies(< 20M clock)  not able to get data in control cente... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hello,    I'm using a fx2lp to acquire a stream of data coming from an image sensor. The transfer is bulk type. This device has always performed well ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.