Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi all, is there any example for fx2lp to demonstrate how to control the gpio pins at cy3684 fx2lp development kit?    Currently, I don't know where ... Show More
Anonymous
I have no experience with cypress and want to program a USB FX2LP CY7C68013A. I read that with EZ-USB FX2LP USB2.0 Develope Board Logic Analyzer Modul... Show More
Anonymous
I purchased the CYUSB232 to interface with some older computer hardware. Using the example of installing, opening tera term and patching TXD and RXD t... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I'm need some help looking for CY7C68013A-128AXC  driver.My PC system is Win7-64bit operation.Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Hi.    My name is sebastian from Argentina    I'm working with CyUsbS232 (Cy7C65123)    I have already tested the kit on Windows, it works ok.    I ha... Show More
Anonymous
    Hello everyone!        Thank you for your attention!My firmware sets the EP2 as OUT(from PC side) and EP6 as IN. Also, FLAGA shows whether there a... Show More
Anonymous
 I am using the .NET dll from SuiteUSB to interface with a FX2LP. In my PC application I am calling the BulkInEndpt.Xferdata method at an interval of ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm writing an application that should be capable of managing multiple USB FX3 devices. I was about to start using the CyApi.lib (C++) when I r... Show More
Anonymous
Is there a command line program to load an image to the small eeprom?  I want to automate the configuration of our devices--right now they are using C... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I am using the cypress FX2 board on linux and would like to know how to step through programs Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.