Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

HaSh_1328096
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello,We confirmed inquiries on this matter in September 2017.https://community.cypress.com/message/142234#142234Please tell us about current developm... Show More
Anonymous
We started  iris design using Cypress controller, we need hardware and firmware support.The schematic has been attached in community forum,please alot... Show More
HiKu_1337496
Hello,Could you please tell me whether  CY7C65213 driver supports Windows 10.In the data sheet, Window 10 is supported. However, when I check the driv... Show More
Anonymous
I'd like to report to folks that I have successfully migrated a design that was based on SuiteUSB to the Microsoft USB stack and WinUSBNet. I will nev... Show More
Anonymous
I have to read data from Barcode Scanner (USB type) to PIC Microcontroller. MAX3421E used as a Host. I can enable to communicate with the Barcode Scan... Show More
Anonymous
My driver works fine in Windows XP, but fails in Win7. Window shows "This device cannot start.(code 10)".     I use CY7C68013-128AC. My computer has 2... Show More
Anonymous
I went through the driver resell process for cyusb3 for win10, and it appears to be installing and working.  Excellent, thank you.   However, the modi... Show More
FrZa_2625781
Hi,I have an Bulk IN endpoint with Auto-IN enabled that is constantly filled with data from the external master.After a pause in data transfer I might... Show More
SuSh_1535366
Hello,Maximum 18 mA is specified as the total power consumption of Vcc and Vccio in the data sheet of CY8C65213.I want to know the power consumption V... Show More
FrZa_2625781
Hi,I tried to activate GPIO pins on PortA but to no avail.My minimalistic firmware is this:IFCONFIG = 0x03; SYNCDELAY; REVCTL = 0x03; SYNCDELAY; EP6C... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.