Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I have CX3RDK kit with OV7251 sensor. OV7251 is VGA and Black and white ( RAW10 bit)    I added ov7251 init code for I2C write. I2C write is looks goo... Show More
viscc_2970671
Hi all,     I'm trying to interface an FX3 with an Android device, and I'm getting an HBTERM interrupt, whose handler generates a RESET event and clea... Show More
kiyo_1490531
Hi.The circuit was designed using TI's TMS320F28377 and Cypress's FX3S (CYUSB3035).Writing and reading S-Port (eMMC) data via USB succeeded.However, i... Show More
yich_4165016
We want to ask the Sony IMX230 camera module by programming a computer using python or C++ .On the  other hand, Can connect to the Raspberry Pi? Has a... Show More
vlglc_2484316
We use CYUSBS236, both channels are configured to UART mode, CDC protocol (in our final product we actually use vendor protocol via libusb, but it doe... Show More
romac_285831
I’m having some trouble with the cypress 65215A chip. If I program it to be in I2C mode on SCB0, either master or slave, the 215A will hold the SDA an... Show More
NoAr_1540581
For confirmation just in case, about the description of attached Reset Pin, Is the red circle 200ms correct? In the English document, it is described ... Show More
set_4160736
We are using cypress   for a 32 bit system. Now we upgraded to win10 64 bit system. Now the problem that we found on USB driver. While we use the 32 b... Show More
uivfc_4164051
Hi , I want to test the cy7c68013a's throughput speed. I found the AN4053 is helpful ,but my computer is working in windows 10. Where can I find the w... Show More
steven
Description Resource Path Location TypeNo Resolution found suitable for USB 2.0 Bandwidth. CyCx3USBHSConfigDscr[] is incomplete. Do not connect to USB... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.