Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Low-Full-High Speed Peripherals

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I witing a program in c++ on linux ubuntu using cyusb library.

I add my device to the file cyusb.conf in etc file but my program or programs form example source from this site didn't find it.

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-usb-fx3-software-development-kit

When I using FX3 the program see it but when I attach device with FX2 it didn't works despite the addition VID and PID in cyusb.conf.

Which may be the reason for the error?

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrinathS_16

Hello Przemyslaw Wujek,

Please check if the device is identified using the cyusb_linux utility that comes with the FX3 SDK for Linux.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The function cyusb_open(VID, PID) with VID and PID placed in cyusb.conf return value -19
The function cyusb_open() return value -13

0 Likes
abhinavg_21

Hi,

You want to write a Cpp application which can talk to FX3 device. You can refer to the Cpp implementation of Streamer application "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\application\cpp\streamer". If possible, please attach your Cpp application code in the Forum thread so that I can reproduce the issue.

Thanks & regards

Abhinav

0 Likes
SrinathS_16

Hello Przemyslaw Wujek,

Please check if the device is identified using the cyusb_linux utility that comes with the FX3 SDK for Linux.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I forgot about add my device to the shearning list of devices.

0 Likes