Data Transmission in FX2LP IN and OUT endpoints

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BhBh_4156241
Level 2
Level 2
First like received

Hello..

We are working with FX2LP in this I am considering 3endpoints 2IN and 1OUT Endpoints i.e 6 and 2 as IN endpoints and 02 as OUT endpoint,it is working fine only for control center side,the fx2lp receive the data at the end point 2 it gives the OUT data at control center in this case in GUI side the image is not going to display instead of this it showing a black screen when I am considering the endpoint 04 as OUT it display the image what it captured by sensor but in control center it is not giving OUT data instead of this it showing an 997 error.

what is reason for this?

Thanks & Regards

Bhavya

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Bhavya,

Apologies for the delay in response. The firmware looks fine, please ensure the timings before the byte count read from image sensor is proper. Please let me know if you are able to receive total expected bytes in one complete frame of data on Control Center?

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Bhavya,

-Please confirm if my understanding is correct-Endpoints 2,6 are IN endpoints while endpoint is OUT endpoint. When sending data from image sensor, the data is being displayed in Control Center but not the image on your GUI.

-Please share your firmware with us if it is not confidential.

Best Regards,

Sananya

Hello Sananya..

Yes Your Understanding is correct, we are working in snapshot mode on vendor commands.

Please find the below attachment,this is my latest firmware what I am working now.

Thanks &Regards

Bhavya

fw.png

I do not know how to share the full firmware,Here I am not seeing the attachment to send the file,So now I am sharing only the the screenshot od TDPoll().

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello Sananya

FX2LP firmware is attached please go through it once

0 Likes

Hello Bhavya,

Apologies for the delay in response. The firmware looks fine, please ensure the timings before the byte count read from image sensor is proper. Please let me know if you are able to receive total expected bytes in one complete frame of data on Control Center?

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes