Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers

Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hello, i am just looking for information about the library i need to use for a Linux Host In th documentation for Linux Cyusb library was used, but then i found this other library Cyapi_lib_cpp I am developing a host application with c++ on Qt Creator on a Linux OS, should i use Cyapi_lib_cpp instead of Cyusb library for the host? My application will reproduce video, i already did the application at visual studio and it had been working well. I notice the Cyusb library doesn't have too many functions for the manipulation of data coming form the usb. i need and isochronous communication. Thank you   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have provided cyusb_linux as a host application for Linux. Please download the FX3 SDK for Linux and check this folder: \FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3\cyusb_linux_1.0.4

The libraries are provided in the \FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\lib folder. 

You can actually use cyusb_linux as a base for your host application. You can find the source here:FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\src 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have provided cyusb_linux as a host application for Linux. Please download the FX3 SDK for Linux and check this folder: \FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3\cyusb_linux_1.0.4

The libraries are provided in the \FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\lib folder. 

You can actually use cyusb_linux as a base for your host application. You can find the source here:FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\src 

View solution in original post

0 Likes