Littel bit confused about what library i need to use for a Linux host

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hello, i am just looking for information about the library i need to use for a Linux Host In th documentation for Linux Cyusb library was used, but then i found this other library Cyapi_lib_cpp I am developing a host application with c++ on Qt Creator on a Linux OS, should i use Cyapi_lib_cpp instead of Cyusb library for the host? My application will reproduce video, i already did the application at visual studio and it had been working well. I notice the Cyusb library doesn't have too many functions for the manipulation of data coming form the usb. i need and isochronous communication. Thank you   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have provided cyusb_linux as a host application for Linux. Please download the FX3 SDK for Linux and check this folder: \FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3\cyusb_linux_1.0.4

The libraries are provided in the \FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\lib folder. 

You can actually use cyusb_linux as a base for your host application. You can find the source here:FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\src 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have provided cyusb_linux as a host application for Linux. Please download the FX3 SDK for Linux and check this folder: \FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3\cyusb_linux_1.0.4

The libraries are provided in the \FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\lib folder. 

You can actually use cyusb_linux as a base for your host application. You can find the source here:FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\src 

0 Likes