Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

RoPe_3278591
Studio Bluetooth
hello,We are using WICED v6.1 along with the CYW920719Q40EVB-01 dev board. We have manged to build the requisite firmware and flashed that to the boar... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I want to send a serial data to one BLE module and that BLE module should broadcast received serial data to all the nodes(BLE modules) of the mesh net... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Anyone have issues completing the pairing process with IPhone X and IPhone 8?  I am having a lot of retries and can't seem to complete the pairing pro... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Greetings,So far, the only way I've managed to send data and commands to the module from an external host via SPP has been by using the "hci_audio_gat... Show More
kiyu_2154206
Studio Bluetooth
I have experienced some problems when using SPP and BLE together.My module firmware runs BLE peripheral (GATT server) and SPP (via classic BR / EDR) a... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Collaborative Coexistence is written in CYW20706Datasheet P.9.But I can't find that How to use? I want to link thirdparty wlan device.but, There is no... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,After debugging my application I've noticed that although my module receives an SPP data command, it just does not send it via Bluetooth.I attat... Show More
LixinD_46
Studio Bluetooth
Hi Team,Could you help find the root cause and the solution to fix the BT unpair-pair failure issue?Thanks in advance.Issue Description.Chip: CYW20719... Show More
MichaelF_56
Studio Bluetooth
LEDVANCE Breaks New Ground with Industry First Technological Achievement“The SYLVANIA SMART+ Bluetooth lighting products from LEDVANCE with Cypress’ q... Show More
LixinD_46
Studio Bluetooth
Hi Team,Could you help answer and fix following BT relative questions and issues:1. Does it the correct behavior that the BT SPP profile cannot be dis... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.