Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  I tried to use PIN Tx(32), Rx(33) as UART bus for communication between 20732A0 and laptop.  But I don't see test pattern, i.e. 'u' (0x55), showi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hey guys,I'm working on a sensor board with the BCM20732S. I have attached part of the schematic and the layout. It would be great if any FAE can do a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Since I use x732 on my design, it forces me to use SDK 1.0.1.However, I'd still like to use the native MAC Eclipse rather than having to use windows u... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to evaluate the built in ADC on the BCM20732S and I'm having difficulty accessing the low level configuration of the ADC.In the datasheet, ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am using the SIP module, and able to work with it fully using the SDK.I am using 2 serial ports on board - 1 is connected to the HCI UART and the ot... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
CGS file
solved msg Solved
when download cgs into BCM20732,means write all cgs into EEPROM(cgs file first type will write to EEPROM first type )? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Using the 732S module and basing the code from the hello_sensor example, we are finding that when moving from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0 our code does not work as... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Broadcom Announces Bluetooth Smart SoC with Wireless Charging Support for Growing Wearable MarketLow Power Design Extends Battery Life for Devices Tar... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,How can I get the BCM920736 to work as a master? I see that there is a hello_client example code, but it seems that this is specific to the hell... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Team,     Can you please inform how to dump FW from EEPROM ?     Another, I test the download FW tools by Bluetool & BLE SDK 1.0.1 .     The functi... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.