Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can I use HCI UART(PIN#18 and #19 of BCM20732S module) from the application?I'm making small pcb and need to shrink # of pins.So if I can use HCI UART... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Eval boards
solved msg Solved
* Which eval boards are supported on each SDK? I haven't found a clear list anywhere.* Is a better eval board available for the BCM20732 than the BCM9... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,lets say I have a characteristic:     CHARACTERISTIC_UUID128 (0x0029, HANDLE_HELLO_SENSOR_VALUE_NOTIFY, UUID_HELLO_CHARACTERISTIC_NOTIFY,       ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can I get a copy of the BCM20732 datasheet that is not watermarked? The one from docsafe is very difficult to read, requires an annoying password ever... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
* What is the maximum SPI frequency for SPIFFY2? The documentation is conflicting.20732-DS107-R pg 35 specifies:"12 MHz when:              VDDIO >= 2.... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

The 20736 data sheet has a reference to 60Hz_main on one of the pins.

What is this?

MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Question: Is this clock enabled in software to output the 32KHz external input or some other clock? Is the Aux Clock available in low power mode, or j... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

I believe 1.1 supported no more than 4.

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there such thing as a reference design for the BCM20732S?I'm trying to work out what's needed to get the chip up and running and programme it, but ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Does anyone provide module/software that can be configurable through UART from Host MCU?

Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.