Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I use bcm20732s module, I want to use its low power mode, the scenario is like this:If 20732s is out of connection, it should go into sleep mode, not ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In Wiced SDK 2.0.1 with 20736, I'm implementing sleep and deep sleep mode. My scenario is to make the board sleep after connection is done and execute... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
A4WP support
solved msg Solved
Hi,I saw the A4WP power reciver and transmitter are both available inside the latest SDK.Is there any reference schematic to shown how the H/W works? ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BLE_CEN_CFG
solved msg Solved

Where can I find a complete definition of the BLE_CEN_CFG attributes?

LiCh_2157216
Smart Bluetooth
We use pwm_transitionToSubstituteValues() to control PWM, but it failed even the return value is true.Is there any other PWM function?The sample code ... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I saw a reference to sleep mode and deep sleep mode in another forum post, and I would like to understand how I can make my application enter these mo... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
My compunter is 64bit window7. I was working with WICED Smart IDE 2.0.1 for a while , and finally it could not execute often. Now I can not open IDE a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How to auto sleep at 6 points  in the every day?For orther MCU this can be Realize by RTC Alarm ,but for BCM20732 i don`t kown how to Realize? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
1. I want to know, is there any program in 20732s when it ship to us from vendor? Or, is its program clear?2. How much the current consumption before ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Does anyone know if there are simulation models available for the BCM20732S devices? I would like to simulate the HCI UART interface on our board.T... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.