Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
We want to dynamically change the BD_ADDR of our 20736 device to a Non-Resolvable Private Address (see BLUETOOTH SPECIFICATION Version 4.0, 10.8.2.1).... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

anyone got these working on a 20737?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I've downloaded the provided WICED Smart SDK v2.1.1 and have begun experimenting with it.My question is regarding the "other" side of the communica... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I received the BCM20737S WICED Sense TAG for experimentation(hackathon). After installing the SDK, I compiled one of the existing targets ("Hello C... Show More
latw_2156066
Smart Bluetooth
I downloaded WICED Smart IDE 2.1.1 and followed all the instructions in the Quick Start Guide (WICED-Smart-QSG202) up to page 14 where you double-clic... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a WICED BCM9WCDPLUGS1_2 board, and downloaded the documents/sample code and SDK before.But since my hard drive died,  I need to install it on m... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Project Sense
solved msg Solved
I would like to program Wiced sense to create my own apps.Can someone tell me how to start  and where to start? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,We've been following the recovery steps provided by mwf_mmfae in this thread:How to recover BCM20736S on custom board?but we still observe certain ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Just wanted to check, if you want to use ota upgrades to program the 20737, can you do that the first time you get the 20737 chip? Or do you have to p... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I currently have a voltage regulator to supply voltage to 20736S from a coin cell operating at 3V. Going over the blebat.c, blebat_batmon_cfg ={    /*... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.