Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,I am looking to create a mesh of devices which when in range of each other can know proximity (RSSI or can be something else--I believe there i... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
From this thread: wiced sense fails to invoke advertisement stopped callbackI run into the same issue. tried cgs work around. It is still not working.... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am using the peripheral UART on the BCM920732 and seem to be missing some bytesI have followed the sample code put on github and I can read 1 byte e... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We have seen some 20737 units that advertise but do not respond to connection attempts.  One conjecture is that these units have defective or insensit... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Is there any way to program the accel thresholds through the SDK?Thanks,Robert Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I have just ordered the BCM92073X_LE_KIT and BCM9WICED_SENSE development kit. Just in general I would like to get the kit up and running, maybe ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi we are using a BCM20736s module in our device. We based our code on the "Hello Sensor" application. It works well most of the time, however on Andr... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
The following is posted under the blog post, BCM2073XS GPIO BasicsThe following GPIOs are available on the BCM2073XS based SIP Modules (remember, only... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,We are currently going through Bluetooth testing with a facility from Taiwan, and they have questions which I am not sure I know the answer to, ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I want to try to write and read SPI in slave role in the same time.Therefor I use the functionspiffyd_exchangeData(SPIFFYD_2, SPIFFY2_MAX_NUMBER_OF... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.