Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Suppose I have a design using a BCM20736S SIP that's made up of two PCBs stacked closely on top of each other with approximately 2mm of air between th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, this is Taka.I am making a broadcaser and have seen the sample of mybeacon.But the "advertisement_packet_transmission" doesn't work in my code.... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Everyone.I would like to create threads in my WICED-smart application. I have found some information on WICED-wifi forums (http://community.broadcom.com/message/11542#11542... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What are the options in the "WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.1-IDE-Installer.exe" IDE for building the static library from the source code.How can I use the built... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

All GPIO support weak internal pull-up/down.

What is the internal resister value?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, we have a set of BCM20736 parts that all have different MAC address, however, every time we program them using the WICED Smart IDE, the MAC addres... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I've been trying to get the interrupt working for a button press using the WICED Sense tag board  and the SDK 2.2.0 however for some reason the ... Show More
WaSu_1697556
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,As a continuation of this discussion: HW Timer in 2073xCould you possibly tell me how big is the counter of HW timer?Please let me know if I should... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,We designed our board targeting the BCM20732S, but have now populated it with a BCM20736S part. I thought they were direct pinout equivalents, but ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello BCM,Our radio testing lab has asked for antenna specification and antenna gain details as part of FCC 47 CFR PART 15 SUBPART C report. We are us... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.