Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Public Archive Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Public Archive
Hi,    I'm looking for USB3.0 UVC solution for image sensor and I'm seeking comments on CX3 and FX3.    There are lot of examples about FX3 applicatio... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
Hello,         I have been attempting to install a driver for the HiTech Global Virtex 6 USB 2.0 port. The Virtex 6 uses CY7C67300.               I re... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
 Hi,    I am interested to know if FX2LP device (CY7C6801X series) can be used in mass storage application?    Does cypress provide firmware / librari... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
    i'm using one manual in ep with multiple buffer to get data  in ,  the processing of the data take some time (deferred to the thread or send to ov... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
 Hi,    I can compile and run all the imported projects - using SDK 1.3.    However when creating my own project and following the instructions in sec... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
Hi,    I am using FX3 and SDK 1.3 and trying to create a new project and run a simple blinky program. Having followed the programmers manual section w... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
        I'm new user of EZ USB Suite. When I tried create a new project in eclipse IDE, building the project is failed with some error massages. How I... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
 Hello  ,        I am currently using DMA complete PC and FX3 communication. I created two channels, one for receiving data, one for the data transmis... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
Hi All,         Please find the beta release of the Eclipse based tool chain for FX2LP on Linux 32-bit platform, in the link provided below:         https://www.dropbox.com/s/z15tjhnjthc53n3/EZ-USBSuite_x86.zip... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
Hi ,              Did anyone try the new release of SDK1.3 for FX3/FX3S/CX3?We have some projects for USB3.0 Camera,which work pretty well with the bi... Show More