Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Public Archive Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Public Archive
 Hi,    We have designed a board based on the 68013A-100 and the board works well on Windows XP and Windows 7 64bits.    The 68013A-100 interfaced wit... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
 hi everyone     i have a problem to xfer data from cy7c68013    it is : there is  655360 bytes data will transfor to pc by cy7c68013.    but  if i us... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
Hello everyone!First of all I apologize for my lack of English , I'm from Argentina , and my native language is Spanish .As is well known, my country ... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
        I had develop a visual recognition using Microsoft visual studio 2008 C++ with opencv library. I also develop a computer controlled gating sys... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
Hello! I encountered a problem when working with CY7C68013. There are CY7C68013 and FPGA on my board. Data is transferred from the computer to the FPG... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
 Dear,all    We encounter a problem with the USB 3.0 Slave FIFO mode. Any help or input on this is very appreciated.    The periheral equipment is FPG... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
Hi,    I am developing a platform using CYUSB3014 and the 16bit SlaveFIFO interface will be used.    DQ[31:16] are free. I want to use DQ19 (GPIO[36])... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
WICED™ SMART Software Development KitThe WICED™ SMART SDK includes the tools and software needed to create BT and networking applications for a wide r... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
WICED™ SMART Software Development KitThe WICED™ SMART SDK includes the tools and software needed to create BT and networking applications for a wide r... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
        Hello, I was trying to update my Eclipse and the following error appeared regarding the Zylin debugger plugin: No repository found at file:///... Show More