S34ML01G2 program multiple pages(data more than 2112 Bytes)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I want to write 15Kb of data (single array of size 15kb) to S34ML01G2 NAND sequentially(page after page). I currently give the 4 address cycles as mentioned in the datasheet, which only contains the start address of the block, page, etc that has to be programmed. So, my doubt is what needs to be done if the data size is more than the limit of a single page size(2048 + 64)Bytes? Does the NAND iterate the page address index internally or should that be done through software?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello R V,

NAND can program only one page at a time. If you want to program more than one page, page program operation must be initiated for each page to be programmed.

Thanks,

Krishna.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any inputs on this regards?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello R V,

NAND can program only one page at a time. If you want to program more than one page, page program operation must be initiated for each page to be programmed.

Thanks,

Krishna.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any general practice or algorithm to identify a single page end and iterate to the next page(after 2112 bytes), consecutively to the next block(after 64 pages) until the device capacity(1024 blocks) is reached? Any examples or resources will be of great help.

0 Likes