Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Archive

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hai,

i am using pic 32 mz based microcontroller project. In this i am using spansion NAND flash( s29ml08g). I  have interfaced PIC microcontroller to the NAND  flash using gpio pin.Is there any NAND flash driver provided by spnasion.kindly tell the timing details of  NAND flash .

thanking you in advance

with regard ajish

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Expert II

Searching for S34ml08 brings the datasheet where you can see in chapter 5 the required timings. I am sorry for you that you need to use a PIC controller. Ever thought about using a PSoC4-M? Prototyping kits are available for cheap money!

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Expert II

I cannot find a s29ml08 device, NAND flash starts with S34... Can you please verify your product number.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hai BOb,

thanks for reply .Sorry for entering wrong part number.S34ml08g1 is the correct part number.

Ajish

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Expert II

Searching for S34ml08 brings the datasheet where you can see in chapter 5 the required timings. I am sorry for you that you need to use a PIC controller. Ever thought about using a PSoC4-M? Prototyping kits are available for cheap money!

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes