ipcf file does not export Additional Include Directories

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Pava_1191361
Level 3
Level 3
First like received First like given Welcome!

When an additional include directory is specified in the Compiler General settings: (see ..\..\MyIncFiles\include),

it does show up before the "Generated_Source\PSoC6" includes (see the command line settings in the dark grey preview area):

BuildSettingsWithAdditionalIncludeDir.PNG

However when I inspect the generated Export/ExampleCortexM0p.ipcf file, the added include directory is missing, while all the PSoC6 includes are mentioned:

IPCFWithoutAdditionalIncludeDir.PNG

All directories are in the <includePath>, EXCEPT for the one specified under the "Additional Include Directories".

Of course the work around is to manually add the include directories after using the ipcf configuration, but that gets annoying after the second time...

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Yes, you are right. I was able to reproduce your issue.

I have passed this query to the Software team to have this fixed. Thank you for highlighting this issue. I appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Yes, you are right. I was able to reproduce your issue.

I have passed this query to the Software team to have this fixed. Thank you for highlighting this issue. I appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes