Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When installing PSOC creator 3.0_SP1 It goes OK until I'm asked to agree to the terms of service.  A few minutes later I get a window that says "PSOC ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
If I have a pin connected to a schematic symbol (say a SPI Master block, for example), can I force the pin to a given state (high, low, tri-state) thr... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Is there a fix or setting adjustment for the main.c main loop code created?    Every new project I create sets up main loop "void main()" which resul... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am learning about creating new libraries for custom components.    The lessons seem to add a project with Tab in the component catalog to existing ... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am having trouble figuring out how to set up the UART Receive interrupt. I managed to get gthe example TX and RX code and modified for TX and RX ok... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Attempting to become familiar wthe the PSOG, I have run up the example UART programs and they all run ok for RS232.    I also tried the USBUART and t... Show More
ViDv_264506
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,     please describe how to clock PSoC5LP at 80 MHz in PSoC Creator 3.0 SP1.    Regards,     Viktor Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    Is there a way to calculate the execution time of a routine or part of a program (between two breakpoints)? Such as a stopwatch or so?    I... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Suggestion for input pin options, both analog and digital,    offer a setting that biases the input to Vdd/2. This is to    facilitate AC coupling of ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Good evening,         I have a PSoC5LP design that I'm failing timing on and I've traced it down to the ADC_SAR_SEQ component macro. The component all... Show More