Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    i connected an CY8CMBR3102 over the miniprog3 to a Win7 64Bit PC. The Capsense Output in EZ-Click 2.0SP1 works fine about 30 Minutes to one ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am reding the code of this project but can not find out why the #define HILIMIT 0x1600 means /*45% duty cycle*/ .   in the LiIonCharger_H sourcefile... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all, I have a code of my project, think so its correct.    But while I'm building it I'm getting the o/p with errors as:-    Performing Project Cle... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I can't figure out how to create a component that has interrupts in It.     I tried doing it using a library project, but since I can't build ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all, can you guide me one the concept of diplexing the slider segments    Thanks & Regards-    Amit Show More
JeCo_264681
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Attached is my project. I want the code in main{ } to execute after the DMA_Ch_A and DMA_Ch_B filter channels are complete. My two filter DMA TDs loa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
hey guys I'm unable to compil my project with the PSoC 5.4 designer, the controller used is CY8C20534. Give me a way out. thank you    Regards--    Am... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I am modifying someone else's code.   This is for a ham radio project.   At some point in time, with some previous version of Creator the attac... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    It seems that gcc 4.8.3 works well in Creator. A quick test showed the following results:    gcc 4.7.3 : 14.624 bytes flash    gcc 4.8.3 : 14.5... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.