Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
please delete
solved msg Solved

please delete

sugac_1424126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am new to Cypress. I wanted to start develop with PSoC4. I have donwnloaded the PSoC creator 3.3. whenever I open the project file it shows the mess... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    when developing a project in PSoC Creator, doesn't matter which one, It's common that we may have to choose the pins and ports. I know that ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In PSOC Creator, is it possible to have multiple projects that share a "top design".   For example, you come up with a "hardware" design -- schematics... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello.    This is funny, I am writing about automatic pin assignments and another developer is asking about manual pin assignments.    In one of the v... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear Sirs,    My company is going to upgrade Window OS from 7 to 10. What I have developed the PSoC USB interface works on Window 7 64-bit OS is OK. D... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
A faster not completely accurate version for multiplying two single numbers:    I've written a very fast floating point multiplier for another project... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When I archive my project, I get a warning that it can't find files.  I have deleted these files from the project long ago.   I can't seem to find whe... Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,         I was wondering if anyone knows what's going on, if this is normal operation or what's wrong but I have been experiencing my creator h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi - I've recently purchased the  CY8CKIT-024 CapSense and I was intending to use it with an Arduino Uno.  I have the pin mapping from the guide but I... Show More