Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

GaSh_293351
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

It looks that the format is in little endian.

Is there a way to configure it to big endian?

casic_2296061
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm using Windows 7 (spanish), PSoC Creator 4.2, connected to Internet and I am entering my username and password as I do in cypress web pages, but I ... Show More
crcac_264396
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am very excited about this GUI emWin library and have been poking through all the documentation.    I see no mention of the GUIbuilder application i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
So i haven't seen any example project/code to use the SmartIO peripheral available on PSoC4S devices. i made some toy projects with it (logic gates an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am still working on a CY8KIT-059 based console / user interface device.  At present, it looks like I should change my joystick into a gamepad that m... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I updated my BLE 3.54 element as requested by the tools and got this error, this has stopped me dead cold, please help immediately.Elaboration client ... Show More
asah_1586556
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Upon startup of psoc_creator 4.2 i get the followingAn error occurred loading a critical part definition file: (System.NullReferenceException: Object ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
hi, while compiling any source code i get following errorprj.M0120 Build error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.event i tried pre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Help!  I've broken PSOC Creator!  (PSoC Creator  4.2 (4.2.0.641)).I've done something to break a couple of things....first and most concerning is that... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
@ll FORTH programmers and those who want to become:From September 14 to September 16, 2018, the Maker Faire was in Hannover/Germany. During this time,... Show More