Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

I'm trying to use project CapSense_Tuner_EZI2C02 on my CY8CKIT-062-BLE to tune the board's proximity sensor.

I've tried the following

1. Add the proximity sensor to the project on CapSense's configuration on TopDesign.cysch;
  2. Set proximity sensor pin to P8.0;
  3. Build the project;
  4. Flash the board;
  5. Start CapSense Tuner by right clicking CapSense on TopDesign.cysch, and then clicking "Launch Tuner";
  6. On CapSense Tuner, configure I2C as following:
    1. I2C address: 8;
    2. Sub-address: 2-Bytes;
    3. 3.3 Volts;
    4. ON;
    5. I2C Speed: 400kHz.
  7. Hit "Connect".

However, I get the following error message: "Checksum mismatch for the data stored in the device and the data loaded to the Tuner (expected: 0xC3C2, obtained: 0xA7DC). Make sure the chip is programmed with the correct hex file and communication channel configuration is correct."

It is important to note that everything works perfectly when I don't change anything (proximity sensor not added).

1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to to make it work by creating a new CapSense_Tuner_EZI2C project in a new workspace.

Apparently, something happened in the other project/workspace that prevented me from using the proximity sensor.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
LinglingG_46

You can try to re-program the chip again, and check whether the error has disappear.

And what the I2C data rate in your tuner tool configure?

You can attached your project, I can try to test it.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to to make it work by creating a new CapSense_Tuner_EZI2C project in a new workspace.

Apparently, something happened in the other project/workspace that prevented me from using the proximity sensor.

View solution in original post

0 Likes