Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         is it possible to detect if a given component is present and to retrieve it's informations?    For example, the Bootloadable and Bootloade... Show More
ViDv_264506
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    the updated ARM compiler Keil MDK4.74 version can program devicel like.       CY8C4013SXI-411, CY8C4013LQI-411, CY8C4013SXI-400, CY8C4013SXI-41... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi, I wonder if it's possible to have different port connections for debug and release builds. In fact it's the build dependent use of a cydwr... Show More
ViDv_264506
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    If all others fails => read the Datasheet carefully.     The SW_Tx_UART supports PSoC 3, PSoC 4 and PSoC 5LP.    Small notice on the page 7 of... Show More
crcac_264396
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I am trying to learn the datapath, verilog and the configuration tool.    I can't work out how to get an input to the ALU from the parrallel in... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Robert, I am trying to redeem rewards points for wireless DVKs, and have not    made much progress. The following are the people I have tried to get r... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I just worked on a forum program for a PSOC 5LP part, that had the    following declaration in it (as a local to main() )-             int16 sinresult... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 help:    I want define a uint ADC_sample[2048] at 0x20000000.    writing as this:    uint16 ADC_sample[2048] _at(0x20000000);    But the psoc creator... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I want to use UART v2.30 at CY8C4245 TX at PIN 4.1    I get 'Tx_1(0)' cannot be placed at P4[1]. P4 cannot be used for routed connections.    What's w... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.