Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
PSOC DMA UART
solved msg Solved

Can I have an example on delivering data by UART in DMA mode?

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    Since upgrading my PC to Win 10 PSoC Programmer simply hangs when using the miniprog3.  This happens if the miniprog3 is changed (connected)... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
are there any plans to support the cmsis rtos rtx library?    or is anyone working on a port? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,        I am using the C# UART bootloader provided in AN68272; however, it either hangs or generates error code 4 when trying to push a new cyac... Show More
ShivendraSingh
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    Whenever I try to install the PSoC creator 3.1/3.2(tried with both) software on my window 7/x64 machine, a  window with a message "PSoC Creator... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi!    I wonder if other people are also having problems with the debugger in PSoC Creator 3?    I am currently debugging a very basic USB project on ... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all, i have been working in a custom component, it's to drive the nRF24 wireless transceiver from Nordic Semi. I have done some of the basic functi... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I searched on the forum but people were all asking how to use the Jlink with GDB..    I have bought a J-Link Edu and I have the olimex wire and I have... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    This is a bit of a one off,  but I'm curious to know if someone has been successful with adapting (configuring) the Character LCD with I2C I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello there,    I am trying to write code for the DFB and simulate it, and the internal editor window that is popping up inside of the DFB parameter c... Show More