Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Just come here to see if I'm the only one have this behavior:using Creator 4.1 update 1, I found that the option in compiler:"default char unsigned op... Show More
MaIs_1681396
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
To those who create and manage AN90799Even if it is implemented according to the following procedure described in AN90799, an error will appear.Is it ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to program my CY8C4248LQI-BL583 and CY8C21334-24PVXI with CY8CKIT-002 with same software. I can program CY8C4248LQI-BL583 with PSoC Progra... Show More
NeAl_2298636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Is there a way to disable code generation every time I press build?

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,I have got two types of errors after component update:First type is failure of loading assembly:The instance 'RTC', of component RTC_P4_v1_20, c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello !How to make CE210558 example compatible to new envirenment(PSoc Creator 4.1) and new chip(PSoC® 4 CY8CKIT-145-40XX kit)?It shows these after bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have found that under certain peculiar circumstances I cannot set a breakpoint in PSoC creator 4.1. I am using a PSoC 4200 - this may not be relevan... Show More
myz_1382761
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello all:       I created a component use verilog , two frequence inputs ,and generate a 32bits result. like this:        the Rst[31:0] no hardware c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi there, I checked the USBUART component.    According to what I have understood, it lets the USB act as a COM port (which I can access via hyperterm... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've just installed PSoc Creater 4.1 on Windows 10, and It's throwing a bunch of errors on startup. (like in this post https://community.cypress.com/message/141236... Show More